PUGSTER

360702_$4.99 Fashion Beads!

Friday, May 20, 2011

"My Favorite Friday!"

TGIF! WOOHOO!!!  Today, on "MY FAVORITE FRIDAY"  I'm featuring a favorite Blog site of mine:

Keeper of the Home !!!!

Her subtitle, which says "Naturally Inspired Living for the Christian Homemaker" is SO true!  Her posts inspire me to be the best "homemaker" I can be for my family and my God!

The current post up at "Keeper of the Home" is "Fun Frugal Memories to Make with your Kids this Summer"  What better post to put up in such a financially strapped time?  The ideas she has are wonderful! 

The most helpful post I've found so far has been Creating a Homemaking Binder. Here, she leads by example with this amazing binder.  I strive to be a more organized homemaker.  This post is easy enough to follow that I feel I can do it to!  I can't wait to finish my binder and begin my more organized lifestyle!

So, don't hesitate...>GO, NOW ....click HERE and check out this awesome "Favorite Friday" site!

FYI.....Here's where I'm hoppin this weekend!:





6 comments:

Judy Whatilivefor said...

I just went and checked her blog out...thanks for the great suggestion :). I found you via Footloose and Fancy and am now following. Have a great weekend!

Laura said...

Thanks for joining us for Footloose and Fancy Free and for posting the button! Have a great weekend:)

Laura
www.agoddessoffrugality.com

Susan W. said...

Hello...thank you for linking up to Footloose and Fancy Free. Also, thanks for posting the button...greatly appreciated. I happen to already be a follower :-). I hope you're having a great weekend!

Stephanie said...

Thanks so much for sharing my blog! I notice your comments every once in a while and recognize your blog name now (very creative). :)

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for visiting and follow Mommyhood's Diary. Following back!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following me. I am following back.
ladeedacreations.com

Snapfinger

logos01_leaderboard

Swagbucks are AWESOME!

Search & Win